Corning: 1st Street Arsenal
|Street Address:||First Street (between Washington and Hamilton streets)|
|Architect:||James M. Hawley (contractor)|
|Status:||Closed in 1875 due to lack of troops / Sold to St. Mary's Parish and became Sisters of Mercy convent and St. Joseph's Orphan Asylum headquarters / Converted to kindergarten in 1906 after nuns moved out / Vacant / Demolished in 1965 to make way for Castle Garden Apartments|
Co. C & D, 7th Division 60th Infantry Regiment: 1858 - ????
106th Infantry Regiment: 1868 - 1873
106th Infantry Battalion: 1873 - 1877 (disbanded)